Hi! I enjoy creating 3D assets and working on games. Able to adapt to different art-styles and project specs. Looking for new challenges.
Some of the specific tasks I can support your project with are:
- concept art and overpaints
- creating blockout meshes for prototyping
- creating high-resolution meshes
- creating optimized game-ready meshes
- UV unwrapping, baking and texturing
- processing scans for use in engine
- expanding existing kits reusing resources
- reworking/optimizing of existing assets
- Environment Art (UE4, create levels based on greybox, lighting)
- Asset creation (level meshes, environment modules, props, surfaces, creatures, highpoly to lowpoly as well as trim sheet + tiling textures)
- Character and creature creation
- Environment Art in UE4
- Processing of 3D scans for use in game engine
Finished project DYO we started during our studies. As the 2D Artist in our team of four, I was responsible for defining the art style and creating the 2D content.