Hi! I'm having fun creating things and doing challenges. Have been working on 3D assets for games/real-time experiences since finishing my Game Design studies in 2017. Before then, I did 3d/2d in my free time. Able to work with different art-styles and project specs. Looking for projects to support as a freelancer.
Some of the specific tasks I can support your project with are:
- concept art and overpaints
- creating blockout meshes for prototyping
- creating high-resolution meshes
- creating optimized game-ready meshes
- UV unwrapping, baking and texturing
- processing scans for use in engine
- expanding existing kits reusing resources
- reworking/optimizing of existing assets
sketchbook on polycount: https://polycount.com/discussion/203268/sketchbook-fabi-g#latest
Supporting various projects using Unity or Unreal Engine. Different team sizes, art styles, specs.
- Environment Art (UE4, create levels based on greybox, lighting)
- Asset creation (level meshes, environment modules, props, surfaces, creatures, highpoly to lowpoly as well as trim sheet + tiling textures)
- Character and creature creation
- Environment Art in UE4
- Processing of 3D scans for use in game engine
Finished project DYO we started during our studies. As the 2D Artist in our team of four, I was responsible for defining the art style and creating the 2D content.